11 October 2020
Greetings Greater Orlando Area!
We hope you are all enjoying your recovery. Thank you all trusted servants of the Greater Orlando Area for your patience and willingness in adapting to the virtual way of having Area Service. Your cooperation has been instrumental in making sure we deliver our GOASCNA Purpose!
Since our last ASC meeting:
- The new Treasurer met with the outgoing Treasurer and received mentoring and training in the aforementioned position and reportedly it went very well
- The Vice Chair, the new Treasurer and I went to the bank, added the new Treasurer and removed the outgoing Treasurer
- The previous Treasurer’s bank card is no longer active and the new Treasurer was issued a card to be used for our Area’s bills
- I went to our PO Box and gave all of the mail to our Treasurer
- The new Treasurer received a copy of our Post Office Box key
- All donations received up to Thursday, October 8th have been deposited
Due to the nature of our current circumstances (virtual vs. in person ASC meeting) some of our Area practices have inadvertently changed. We are discovering the different ways we need to conduct some of our services as they present themselves. I would like to discuss the manner in which we are going to submit check requests, reimbursements, literature orders and payments for said orders, so that we are all together on the same page and in agreement with how these services are completed.
We are doing, as an Area, a phenomenal job!!
As always I am grateful for you allowing me to be of service.