Members Present: 16
Location: Redeemer Lutheran Church 3377 Aloma Ave. Winter Park, FL 32729
Opened the meeting with a moment of silence followed by the Serenity Prayer. The 12 Traditions were read.
- August Meeting
- August 17th, 2023, at 7:00 PM
- Orientation held at 6:30 PM with 2 in attendance
- 16 in attendance total
- 51 meetings total @ 30 Facilities
- 30 Open/Available, 2 closed/unavailable
- 19 commitments in total are filled
- Agenda Items
- The minutes from July were emailed and approved.
- Discussed the need to obtain contacts for Seminole County Jail and Orange County Women's Detention Center (Clearance Panel Coordinator, Jenny S., needs to complete outreach and doesn't have points of contact)
- Voted unanimously to remove written panel leader reports each month
- Tentatively scheduled Ad Hoc Meeting for September 21st after subcommittee meeting from 8-9 PM to discuss potential changes to H&I presentation format
- Tony B. working on communication with Orange County Correctional Facility regarding PenPal program
- Meeting closed with moment of silence followed by the Serenity Prayer
No new panel leaders were voted into open commitments
All Admin positions are filled
Concerns or Needs
We need support! Over 20 facilities in need of H&I to bring in meetings
- Our next meeting will be held on September 21st, 2023.
- We meet at Redeemer Lutheran Church, 3377 Aloma Ave, Winter Park, FL 32729, on the 3rd Thursday of every month.
- Orientation will still start at 6:30 PM, and the meeting will be at 7:00 PM with Ad Hoc following at 8:00 PM.
In Loving Service,