Moved Flyers from Upcoming Events to Old Flyers:
-Virtual Diversity Day Speaker Jam Activities Subcom 5/16/20 @ 1pm
-Believing in Miracles Picnic 5/31/20 @ 10:00 am
Posted FRNCA39 Needs Volunteers flyer to Announcements
Posted Virtual Diversity Day 5/16/20 flyer to events
Posted Virtual Diversity Day Speaker Jam Activities Subcom 5/16/20 @ 1 pm flyer to Events
Posted flyers to Announcements:
NA Helpline ENG Virtual Meetings
NA Helpline ESP Virtual Meetings
Posted Still Working On It COVID-19 Update 3/15/20 flyer to Announcements
Posted Eatonville 29th Ann’y BBQ 4/11/20 flyer to Events
Moved Greater Orlando Ann’y 3/7/20 @ 6:00 pm flyer from Events to Old Flyers
Posted Eatonville Group’s 29th Anniversary Celebration & Cookout to calendar.
Posted Kissimmee Connection – Thurs/Sat 8:00 pm NEW LOCATION flyer to Announcements
Moved CAR Workshop & FREE Pizza 2/15/20 @ 10 am flyer from Events to Old Flyers
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Register and you will receive an emailed link, after clicking it, it will take you to an Activation page asking for a
Valid Activation Key. You will need to copy and paste the Key# from the Website URL end.
This is easier to do on a computer, but can be done of a phone also.
sorry for any inconvenience we are working on a fix.
****All Greater Orlando Area flyers must state “Greater Orlando Area”.
2) Time (including am/pm)
3) Address, including City and State
4) Location or Facility
5) Disclaimer: (“NA is not affiliated with this facility”)
6) Directions / Map (optional)
7) Contact person
8) What the fundraising is being held for
9) One of the following Hearing Impaired numbers:
(a) The Relay number for the Deaf, 1-800-955-8771, or,
10) Greater Orlando Area’s Local Helpline: 407-425-5157,
11) Greater Orlando Area’s Toll-Free Helpline: 866-579-8333,
12) Greater Orlando Area Web Page URL (Uniform Resource Locator): www.orlandona.org,
13) Does not advertise or make mention of any raffles or cash drawings.
14) If a flyer displays one of the NA logos, a registered trademark symbol, (a small circled letter “R”), should appear to the right of the logo, as per WSO bulletin Internal Use of NA Intellectual Property.