Posted Basic Beginnings NEW MEETING AND TIME 12/14/19 flyer to Announcements
Posted Rainbow Recovery NEW TIME 1/8/20 flyer to Announcements
Posted to Events:
Hope for the Holiday Mtg 12/25/19
New Year’s Ball Drop Event 12/31/19-1/1/20
Posted to Announcements:
Basic Beginnings NEW MEETING 12/7/19
Moved flyer from Events to Old Flyers:
Marathon Mtg 11/27-28/19
Posted SWOI Marathon Mtg flyers to Events:
New Year’s 12/31/19-1/1/20
Posted SWOI Christmas & New Year’s Marathon meetings to calendar.
Moved flyers from Events to Old Flyers:
Kissimmee Connection NO Meeting 10/31/19
JFT 34th Anniversary 11/2/19 @ 2pm
Posted Thanksgiving Day meetings in calendar (Kissimmee).
Posted Kissimmee Connection NO Meeting 10/31/19 flyer to Events
Moved Speaker Jam 10/19/19 flyer from Events to Old Flyers
Posted SWOI Thanksgiving Marathon Meeting to calendar.
Posted SWOI Thanksgiving Marathon Mtg 11/27-28/19 flyer to Events
Moved Radical Recovery Cookout 10/12/19 @ 11am flyer from Events to Old Flyers
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Register and you will receive an emailed link, after clicking it, it will take you to an Activation page asking for a
Valid Activation Key. You will need to copy and paste the Key# from the Website URL end.
This is easier to do on a computer, but can be done of a phone also.
sorry for any inconvenience we are working on a fix.
****All Greater Orlando Area flyers must state “Greater Orlando Area”.
2) Time (including am/pm)
3) Address, including City and State
4) Location or Facility
5) Disclaimer: (“NA is not affiliated with this facility”)
6) Directions / Map (optional)
7) Contact person
8) What the fundraising is being held for
9) One of the following Hearing Impaired numbers:
(a) The Relay number for the Deaf, 1-800-955-8771, or,
10) Greater Orlando Area’s Local Helpline: 407-425-5157,
11) Greater Orlando Area’s Toll-Free Helpline: 866-579-8333,
12) Greater Orlando Area Web Page URL (Uniform Resource Locator): www.orlandona.org,
13) Does not advertise or make mention of any raffles or cash drawings.
14) If a flyer displays one of the NA logos, a registered trademark symbol, (a small circled letter “R”), should appear to the right of the logo, as per WSO bulletin Internal Use of NA Intellectual Property.