Sorry, there was no activity found. Please try a different filter.
Register and you will receive an emailed link, after clicking it, it will take you to an Activation page asking for a
Valid Activation Key. You will need to copy and paste the Key# from the Website URL end.
This is easier to do on a computer, but can be done of a phone also.
sorry for any inconvenience we are working on a fix.
****All Greater Orlando Area flyers must state “Greater Orlando Area”.
2) Time (including am/pm)
3) Address, including City and State
4) Location or Facility
5) Disclaimer: (“NA is not affiliated with this facility”)
6) Directions / Map (optional)
7) Contact person
8) What the fundraising is being held for
9) One of the following Hearing Impaired numbers:
(a) The Relay number for the Deaf, 1-800-955-8771, or,
10) Greater Orlando Area’s Local Helpline: 407-425-5157,
11) Greater Orlando Area’s Toll-Free Helpline: 866-579-8333,
12) Greater Orlando Area Web Page URL (Uniform Resource Locator): www.orlandona.org,
13) Does not advertise or make mention of any raffles or cash drawings.
14) If a flyer displays one of the NA logos, a registered trademark symbol, (a small circled letter “R”), should appear to the right of the logo, as per WSO bulletin Internal Use of NA Intellectual Property.