Maurine Minns posted an update 3 months ago
Feel free to visit my page; online payday loans canada
Carla became a registered member 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Francisco became a registered member 4 months ago
Eric uploaded the file: GOASCNA_2020_02_Minutes to ASC Documents 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Elias G became a registered member 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Michele M uploaded the file: GOASCNA_2020_01_Minutes to ASC Documents 5 months, 2 weeks ago
SethK uploaded the file: GOASCNA Procedural Guidelines Jan 2020 to ASC Documents 5 months, 3 weeks ago
Greater Orlando Area Service Committee of Narcotics Anonymous Procedural Guidelines
Last updated 1/12/20.
Kate E. became a registered member 6 months ago
Eric uploaded the file: Jan2020 to ASC Documents 6 months ago
Eric deleted the file: Jan2020 from ASC Documents 6 months ago
Eric uploaded the file: GOASCNA_2019_12_Minutes to ASC Documents 6 months ago
Dj became a registered member 6 months ago
Chi Clutterbuck posted an update 6 months, 3 weeks ago
The association has become very active in lobbying.
My blog … mortgage broker
Vivian A became a registered member 7 months ago
Eric uploaded the file: GOASCNA_2019_11_Minutes to ASC Documents 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Eric uploaded the file: GOASCNA_2019_10_Minutes to ASC Documents 7 months, 4 weeks ago
Renatto Feitosa de Mesquita became a registered member 8 months ago
Mark H changed their profile picture 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Mark H became a registered member 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Register and you will receive an emailed link, after clicking it, it will take you to an Activation page asking for a
Valid Activation Key. You will need to copy and paste the Key# from the Website URL end.
This is easier to do on a computer, but can be done of a phone also.
sorry for any inconvenience we are working on a fix.
****All Greater Orlando Area flyers must state “Greater Orlando Area”.
2) Time (including am/pm)
3) Address, including City and State
4) Location or Facility
5) Disclaimer: (“NA is not affiliated with this facility”)
6) Directions / Map (optional)
7) Contact person
8) What the fundraising is being held for
9) One of the following Hearing Impaired numbers:
(a) The Relay number for the Deaf, 1-800-955-8771, or,
10) Greater Orlando Area’s Local Helpline: 407-425-5157,
11) Greater Orlando Area’s Toll-Free Helpline: 866-579-8333,
12) Greater Orlando Area Web Page URL (Uniform Resource Locator): www.orlandona.org,
13) Does not advertise or make mention of any raffles or cash drawings.
14) If a flyer displays one of the NA logos, a registered trademark symbol, (a small circled letter “R”), should appear to the right of the logo, as per WSO bulletin Internal Use of NA Intellectual Property.