Members Present: 3 (virtual via Zoom)
Location: Prince of Peace Church - 1515 S Semoran Blvd, Orlando, FL 32822
Recited ‘we version’ of the Serenity Prayer, then read the 4th concept. Read minutes from previous meeting.
- Updated Zoom & In-person meetings as re-openings are announced on Google Groups.
- For the Google Groups database proposal submitted by Train to Somewhere, webpage will be unable to maintain it. We don’t have the ability to track service positions/homegroups in Google. Perhaps ASC secretary could use the existing rosters in ASC minutes?
- Awaiting response from church regarding rent & future use of the meeting space (we may not have to pay if we were not holding meetings there).
- For any homegroups that open for in-person meetings, we request the emails/website requests be specific regarding their existing Zoom meetings. We expect a hybrid meeting list comprised of virtual/in-person meetings for the rest of the year and need to know if a homegroup is intending to operate both simultaneously.
- Re-opening statement has been added to website on the homepage, and in the meetings menu.
- Had a discussion on sanitation protocols for meetings.
- Webpage is splitting the cost of a $15/monthly Zoom subscription with Believing in Miracles, since we’re using the same account to host both meetings. Total cost to webpage will be $7.50 a month.
Budget for Fiscal Year 2019-2020
Total Budget: $500.00
- Rent 9 months (paid) – July 2019 - Mar 2020: $200.00
Remaining Balance: $300.00
Concerns or Needs
Next subcommittee meeting: 7/13/2020 @ 6:30 PM
Prince of Peace Church - 1515 S Semoran Blvd, Orlando, FL 32822
In Loving Service,