Members Present: 3 (virtual via Zoom)
Location: Prince of Peace Church - 1515 S Semoran Blvd, Orlando, FL 32822
Recited ‘we version’ of the Serenity Prayer, then read the 4th concept. Read minutes from previous meeting.
- For proposal on Guidelines submitted to ASC, webpage did provide some input in the matter.
- Need clarity on if subcommittees can vote in straw polls.
- Reach out to church? On the list to do this month to see about for in-person meetings.
- For any homegroups that open for in-person meetings, we request the emails/website requests be specific regarding their existing Zoom meetings. We expect a hybrid meeting list comprised of virtual/in-person meetings for the rest of the year and need to know if a homegroup is intending to operate both simultaneously.
- Discussed Google Groups email -read policy written in Feb 2012 to give Webpage responsibility to handle GOASCANA Google Group re: removals, while being responsible to the Greater Orlando Area as a whole.
- We recommend going to https://orlandona.org/contact/ to contact Web Chair / Webpage directly.
- People added recently to GOASCNA Google Group may need to follow up with us to get their write privileges. Noticed a discrepancy on our end when we added new GSRs.
- Began discussions on creating a master email spreadsheet for service positions (GSRs/Admin/Subcommittees) so that we can effectively update the Google Group email list. With the current system, we can add people – but have no notice of who they’re replacing. So the list bloats over time.
Budget for Fiscal Year 2019-2020
Total Budget: $500.00
- Rent 9 months (paid) – July 2019 - Mar 2020: $200.00
Remaining Balance: $300.00
Concerns or Needs
Next subcommittee meeting: 6/14/2020 @ 6:30 PM
Prince of Peace Church - 1515 S Semoran Blvd, Orlando, FL 32822
In Loving Service,