Members Present: 7
Location: 2601 S. Rio Grande
Opened the meeting with a moment of silence followed by the Serenity Prayer. The 12 Traditions were read.
- Over 80 people in attendance.
- Actual Revenue = $512 (Door - $402, Donation - $77, Misc - $15, Beverages - $18).
- Actual Expenses - $341.79 (D.J. - $100, Rent - $50, Supplies - $61.79).
- Ticket Sales to date - $520.
- Remainder of balance to be paid 11/29/2018 ($442.85).
- Next mtg 11/25/2018.
New Years Eve Event (Marathon Meeting/Dance)
- 150 W. Michigan, booked for Dec. 31st, 12pm thru Jan. 1st, 1am. (WIth possible extension)
- Facility asked us to notify OPD so they are aware of our event.
- Asking for Homegroup involvement. i.e. chair meetings, secure speakers.
- Late Feb. 2019.
- Check request and budget submitted.
- Possibly same venue as last year's celebration.
- New Events - Camping and skating
- $512.93 money order deposited in G.O.A.S.C.N.A. account.
- $108.21 money order submitted to Treasurer (11/11/2018). Remainder of $450 budget.
- $400 money submitted to Treasurer (11/11/2018)
Calender of Events
- SWOI Thanksgiving Day Marathon Mtg - 10pm
- Dec. 2nd Bowling Event - 2 - 4pm 7401 S. OBT
- New Year's Eve Event
In Loving Service,
Activities Chair, Ahmed F.