Members Present: 9
Location: 2601 S. Rio Grande
Opened the meeting with a moment of silence followed by the Serenity Prayer. The 12 Traditions were read.
- Discussed logistics of Halloween and Bowling event.
- Gina will lead decorations and setup.
- Event begins at 7pm.
- Dennisse and Casey will greet and collect entry fee from members.
- Mike to chair meeting which will begin at 7:30pm.
- Speaker (Tony A.) will began at 7:45pm and speak for 30 minutes.
- Maegen will begin festivities.
- Maegen will wrap things up by announcing costume winners.
- Ahmed will change name on the proposal from NA to GOASCNA.
- Tickets $20.
- Paul and Maegen will make necessary changes to flyer and tickets.
- Dennisse to organize ticket sales.
- Flyer and tickets will be ready for October's ASC.
Thanksgiving Day Event
- Maegen and Ahmed will research groups that are meeting and create flyer with all the information from each group.
- Possibly have a marathon meeting at one location with various groups support.
- Committee memebers will come back to November's meeting with suggestions for venue.
- Celebration expected to be held in February of 2019.
- Deposit of $446 paid to AMF.
- $20 cash on hand for 1 ticket sold.
Calendar of Events
- October 27th Halloween Event.
- Just for Today 33rd Picnic- 11/03/2018 at 11am.
- November 16 - 18 RSC.
Area Storage Inventory
See google groups email attachment.
In loving Service,