Members Present: 4
Location: Prince of Peace Church - 1515 S Semoran Blvd, Orlando, FL 32822
Recited Serenity Prayer, then read the 4th concept. Read minutes from previous meeting.
- Eric obtained the key for the church.
- Rent has been paid for this month.
- Added new members from Dec and Jan ASCs.
- Discussed our plan to correct all read/write privileges on the Google Groups.
- Suspended 2 emails and added them back in Google Groups.
- Discussed need to remove monthly meetings for COU and Unidos from our calendar.
- Discussed possibly removing Facebook pages for these two conventions. We’ll ask about the Facebook presence for these at the next ASC.
- H.O.W. to live group needs support.
- Electronic payments for subcommittees’ fundraising efforts have been approved by a straw poll – will be on for a three-month trial. Something to consider for our website.
- Received the first spreadsheet for the list of GSRs and will add these to an Excel file for organization.
- Should alt GSRs have write privileges on Google Groups? Question for ASC.
- Added Michele to firstname.lastname@example.org
Total Budget: $499.74
Expenses: Rent 2 months - $50
Remaining Balance: $449.74
Michele – Web Chair
Glayds – Vice Chair
Concerns or Needs
Next subcommittee meeting: 3/12/2018 @ 6:30 PM
Prince of Peace Church - 1515 S Semoran Blvd, Orlando, FL 32822
In Loving Service,
Seth K, Webpage Secretary