2/8/18 Activities Sub-committee Meeting
Members Present: 3 (Anthony, Belinda, Ahmed)
Opened the meeting with a moment of silence followed by the Serenity Prayer. The 12 Traditions & Concepts were read.
- Old Business was read and accepted
- The Facility: Belinda, Anthony and Ahmed will tour the facility as soon as Anthony coordinates it with the venue contact person.
- Tickets: Aleta B. has sold 12 and Rick D. has sold 2 and turned in the money.
- Tee Shirts: Anthony and I will visit a Tee Shirt vendor located on Grand Street.
- Event Volunteers: Ahmed has secured three people.
- Food: Anthony is meeting with Rob this weekend to get his proposal. Locking in caterer target date was 01/25/2018. It has been reset for 2/22/18.
- Speakers: Petronell is confirmed. Mike will confirm Chris. A Spanish speaker is still being sought.
- The “MC”: Ahmed suggested Biff be asked. All agreed.
- The DJ: Anthony will secure Steve
- CD’s: Anthony will secure the CD maker
There was no willingness for the vacancy of Co-Chair
Concerns or Needs
The Activities Committee agreed to meet every 2 weeks up till the "Anniversary" instead of once a month. The next meeting will be on February 22, 2018 @ 6:30 p.m.
In Loving Service,