Members Present: 6
Location: Panera Bread, Altamonte Springs, FL
Meeting opened with Serenity Prayer
Read the 4th Concept
Minutes of previous meeting were unanimously accepted
- Posted 2/12/12 ACS meeting minutes.
- Updated meeting list changes from 2/12/12 ASC meeting.
- Updated calendar events as requested.
- Added new flyers as requested.
- Added NA Birthdays to the calender.
- Procedural Area guidelines posted to the website (updated 2/12/12)
- Discussed and started implementation of the Celebration of Unity registration PayPal button
on the website homepage. Thanks to COU for showing up and participating!!! *
* UPDATE: COU paypal button is up and working. Yeah !!!
None - Vice Chair still open.
Concerns or Needs:
There is still no Vice Chair at this time. We have subcommittee members who have rotated positions over and
over again in order to keep the webpage up and running. I have to say that this has been one of the most rewarding service
positions I have had so far. We encourage and welcome those who are interested in service to come to one of our meetings
and see how awesome it is. And remember, you don't have to be a super computer guru to participate in the subcommittee.
Hope to see you there!!
Next Webpage Subcommittee: Tues. 3/13/12 at Panera Bread 696 E. Altamonte Drive, Altamonte Springs, FL
32701. 6:30pm - 8:30pm
In Loving Service,
Anne H, Chair