Members Present: 4
Location: Orlando Downtown Public Library
Meeting opened with Serenity Prayer
Reading of 12 Traditions & 12 Steps were waived due to time constraints
Minutes of previous meeting were unanimously accepted
- Updated meeting list changes from 7/10/11 ASC meeting.
- Updated calendar events as requested.
- Added official rules for “Kidnap the Banner”
- Added groups that requested it to be added to the “Kidnap the Banner.”
- South Florida Region helpline # added to front page of meeting list.
- Added links to NA World Services Recovery Literature.
- Added Unity Convention pre-registration to site.
- Posted ACS meeting minutes
Blog was voted to shut down at Area.
Link has been removed from site.
After research and discussion, website will be moved to a new website hosting company.
$58.38/year, which is under our current budget of $75/year.
New Meeting Space:
On Tues 8/16/11 only, we will meet at Panera Bread, 696 E. Altamonte Drive, Altamonte Springs, FL
32701. 6:30pm - 8:30pm.
None - Vice Chair still open.
Concerns or Needs
We would love to see new members or visitors come join us.
Next Webpage Subcommittee: Tues. 8/16/11 at Panera Bread 696 E. Altamonte Drive, Altamonte Springs, FL
32701. 6:30pm - 8:30pm
In Loving Service,
Anne H, Chair