Members Present: Danny, Roy Maegan, Dennisse, Mike, Olivia, Lindsey, Millie, Rick, Ahmed
Location: 2601 S. Rio Grande
Opened the meeting with a moment of silence followed by the Serenity Prayer. The 12 Traditions were read.
- Minutes from June meeting were read.
- Budget for Halloween event was posted on the google groups in July.
- New storage was selected at the same location (Public Storage). Larger space and less money.
- Halloween Costume Contest will be Saturday, October 27th at The Altar Vineyard Church in St. Cloud. (The same location that Circle of Hope meets.)
- Vice Chair and Task Coordinator positions are is still vacant.
- Millie was elected as our Secretary.
- Discussion took place about extending Halloween event. Begin at an earlier time.
- Update Flyer to show new time and "No addict turned away".
- Prizes - 1st place winner will win gift for themselves and their home group. 2nd place earns free admission to the following activities event.
- Discussed a bowling event scheduled for December.
Concerns or Needs
- Halloween budget approved.
Bowling event on December 1st.
In Loving Service,