Members Present: 0
Location: Not applicable
Greetings Greater Orlando! I hope you are all enjoying your Recovery!
- Our Next Regional Service Conference Weekend will be July 13-15th, 2018 at the Rosen Centre Hotel, 9840 International Drive, Orlando 32819. Phone # 407.996.6338, 866.996.6338. Self-parking fee is $7.
- The Florida Regional minutes are online at www.naflorida.org – please let me know if you need assistance with accessing them.
OPEN POSITIONS AT THE FLORIDA REGION
(1) Facilitator (4 years clean time requirement)
(2) Co-Facilitator (4 years clean time requirement)
(3) HRP Member Acclamation (William W)
(4) HRP Member (8 years clean time requirement)
(5) H&I Resource Coordinator (3 years clean time requirement)
(6) Corrections Resource Coordinator to be elected in September (3 years clean time requirement)
(7) Public Relations Resource Coordinator to be elected in September (3 years clean time requirement)
Proposal to accept the Florida Regional Service Committee Proposed 2018-2019 Budget (included in the GOASCNA February minutes).
Outcome: Consensus Reached
UPDATE: Florida Regional Convention of Narcotics Anonymous – FRCNA37
The Courage To Change
- FRCNA took place at the Hilton, 211 N. Tampa St, Tampa 33602, and starting on Wednesday, July 4th through Sunday, July 8th.
- www.frcna.com for information and to register and get rooms for FRCNA38.
- Pre-registration is how better conventions come to fruition. Special July pre-registration rate of $30.
- Plan ahead: FRCNA 38 will be at Rosen Centre & FRCNA 39 at Rosen Shingle Creek
UPDATE: World Convention of Narcotics Anonymous - WCNA37
The Magic Is Still Real!
- For the first time during WCNA there will be a pool party at the Hilton Orlando. For now only members staying at that hotel will be allowed to attend. Stay tuned for changes.
- There will be a small stage set up for NA members who want to perform acoustically during WCNA 37 or if they want to sing with a track. There’s a lot of talent in our fellowship!
- Unity Day phone call during WCNA35 had over 21,000 inmates listening in during the meeting! Unity Day meeting is on Sunday, Sept 2nd. Don’t miss it!
- The volunteer opportunities are all filled. However, every day you can check in with the Convention Information booth to see if there are openings.
- This is a registration required event! There will be no indigent packages!
- Registration for the World Convention 37 can be done online at https://wcna37-e.na.org/
There are many events taking place throughout our Florida Region. Please visit www.naflorida.org so you can see all of the choices!
Would you like to be chosen for a Workgroup or a future Position at the Florida Region? Create or update your volunteer form at www.NAFlorida.org to be considered for a position/interview.
Would you like to be chosen for a Workgroup at the World Level? Create or update your volunteer form at https://www.na.org/?ID=HRP-wpif-default&ID=HRP-wpif-default to be considered for a position on a workgroup.
Thank you Greater Orlando Area for allowing me to serve!
Concerns or Needs
Bring someone to the RSC in July!
8:00PM Speaker Meeting on July 14th during the RSC Weekend at the Rosen Centre. A Member from the Greater Orlando Area will share their experience, strength and hope. Please come and out and support!
In Loving Service,
Dennisse R. RCM 1