Members Present: 4
Location: Prince of Peace Church - 1515 S Semoran Blvd, Orlando, FL 32822
Recited Serenity Prayer, then read the 4th concept. Read minutes from previous meeting.
- We voted to give Alt GSRs posting privileges in case they need to cover their GSRs in an emergency.
- Michele received a list from the ASC secretary, containing a list service positions associated with their email addresses.
- Summarized the plan to clean up Google Groups. We have the two lists collected from ASC as well. Will consolidate and update the master list this month.
- Some people have issues downloading attachments from their email accounts. We noticed only three subcommittees uploaded their minutes in time for ASC on the website, we’ll discuss awareness on this feature at next ASC.
- We don’t have access to Facebook presences for Unidos conventions, looks like one of them was removed. Follow up for the second, “Unidos 2008”.
- Ran some analytics on the site to address any speed concerns. Site now loads quickly, in a couple of seconds.
- Rent is paid this month.
- Web Team is going to send budget to Treasurer this month.
- Preparations for Service Awareness Day this coming year is to begin.
Total Budget: $500.00
Expenses: Rent 3 months - $75
Remaining Balance: $425
Concerns or Needs
Next subcommittee meeting: 4/9/2018 @ 6:30 PM
Prince of Peace Church - 1515 S Semoran Blvd, Orlando, FL 32822
In Loving Service,