Members Present: 5 (Anthony, Belinda, Clyde, Mike & Lynda)
Opened the meeting with a moment of silence followed by the Serenity Prayer. The 12 Traditions were read.
- The 200 tickets have been printed and distributed in the following order: 1-10 Greg G.; 11-20 Anita; 21-29 Dennis; 30-40 Rick D; 41-50 Kevin & Evelyn; 51-70 Maegan; 71-80 Lynda; 81-200 are not assigned.
- Clyde accepted the task of advertising ticket sales on Google Groups and the GOA Website.
- Belinda accepted the task of decorating the tables and ordering the cake from Costco. Anthony will provide me with availability of seating and tables.
- Tee Shirts: Anthony and Demetrius are working on tee shirt design and production.
- The Budget: Was presented to area on 1/14/18
- Food: Waiting on proposal from Rob. Mike offered to cater “at cost” which he estimated $850-900. Locking in caterer target date is next meeting 01/25/2018.
- Speakers: Petronell and Chris are willing. A Spanish speaker is still being sought.
- All agreed that having a CD maker at the event would be a great idea. Anthony will coordinate this.
- Potential candidates for the “MC” so far are: Leon & Dennis.
- Meeting scheduled for 1/25/18 was postponed til 2/8/18
There was no willingness for the vacancy of Co-Chair
Concerns or Needs
The Activities Committee agreed to meet every 2 weeks up til the "Anniversary" instead of once a month. The next meeting will be on February 8, 2018 @ 6:30 p.m.
In Loving Service,