Members Present: 4
Location: South Street Ministry
Opened the meeting with a moment of silence followed by the Serenity Prayer. The 12 Steps & Traditions were read.
- A monthly text will go out reminding voluteers to ask "how they found the Helpline"
- A text will go out before Area to capture the consensus of question #1
- Added 2 new volunteers in January. We now have 28
- Jenny S. accepted the Secretary position
- One Box was programmed to send emails to me when callers leave a voicemail. Of course I call them back.
- Happy Anniversary text have been going out since December to all celebrating volunteers (helpline & 12 step)
- The revision of the Help Line Procedural Guidelines will be reviewed at February's sub-committee meeting
- Looks like the Regional Helpline will not be a good fit for the GOA. It accommodates 15 volunteers only with no options for Spanish. I asked Dominick to keep me updated on changes to the Mack Daddy Grasshopper Plan technology that would accommadate us.
Jenny S. - Secretary
Concerns or Needs
In Loving Service,
Belinda G, Chair