Members Present: 4
Location: Prince of Peace Church - 1515 S Semoran Blvd, Orlando, FL 32822
Recited Serenity Prayer, then read the 4th concept. Read minutes from previous meeting.
- Regarding clarification for single point of accountability, in the end we are the single point of accountability save for the ASC Chair who has the final say. This is the end of this discussion for us.
- Regarding out of area flyers, policy section is ambiguous in this regard. See sections K.2 & K.2.a
- Section K.5 does list guidelines for out of area flyers – why are these present if out of area flyers are prohibited? Discussion for next ASC.
- Issues with PR chair not getting emails through our forwarder. Fixed at meeting.
- Seuss submitted a proposal to change the policy for minimum system requirements.
- Submitted NAWS quarterly update on 11/7/17. Received some new guidelines on how we can best format our submissions.
- It was suggested at last ASC that reminder emails be sent to subcommittee members a week in advance of their monthly meetings.
- Added 5 new members to GOASCNA discussion group, of them 2 are read only until they confirm their email invitations.
- A lot of info on our website is outdated/incorrect, and a meeting with PR needs to be set up to address and update the documents that need to be updated.
- Someone mentioned at ASC to hire an outside web developer to redesign our website, further discussion is needed.
- Rent is paid and up to date.
Total Budget: $499.74
Expenses: CleanTalk Anti-Spam Plugin - $20, Rent 4 months @ $100
Remaining Balance: $379.74
Concerns or Needs
Next subcommittee meeting: 12/11/2017 @ 6:30 PM
Prince of Peace Church - 1515 S Semoran Blvd, Orlando, FL 32822
In Loving Service, Seth K, Webpage Secretary