Members Present: 5
Location: Aspire Men's Facility
Opened the meeting with a moment of silence followed by the Serenity Prayer. The 12 Traditions were read.
- Dilemma regarding a waiver for the October 14 event has been resolved. A waiver has been granted.
New Business: October 14th Fundraiser, Speaker Jam and Dance
- Ask Marcia to D.J. at upcoming events
- Task Coordinators who's responsiblities will be to monitor check points in the facility during the event. They are: Ahmed, Patranell, Clyde, Denise and Katina
- Harvey will develop a menu. So far cuban sandwiches have been donated by Mercedes
- Speakers will be recruited by the Subcommittee members. There are nine speaker slots. Two speakers will share an hour, Topics will be chosen from the Blue Book.
Concerns or Needs
- What is the procedure to have an activity approved in the event of an emergency such as the hurricane?
October 14, 2017 Fundraiser, Speaker Jam, and Dance
Thanksgiving Day 2017 Pot Luck Marathon Meeting and Dance
In Loving Service,