Members Present: 8
Location: Aspire Men’s Facility, Rio Grande
Opened the meeting with a moment of silence followed by the Serenity Prayer. The 12 Traditions and 12 Concepts were read.
**Amended 8/25/17** General Report
- Chair met with Area Secretary and completed the October budget
- October 7th event will not take place. A request was submitted to remove this event from the calendar and the flyer webpage
- October 14, 2017 Speaker Jam/Dance is in motion. The budget of $300.44 was presented to the subcommittee and approved unanimously.
- For the October 14th and the Thanksgiving event the subcommittee agreed that each member present would pick two (2) speakers from different Home Groups and that the main speaker will be chosen by Group Conscientious.
- A motion for a Thanksgiving Day Potluck Marathon Meeting and Free Dance with a budget of $238.00 was unanimously approved .
- Budget balance to-date is $720.00
Concerns or Needs: None
1. October 14, 2017 Fundraiser Speaker Jam and Dance, United Against Poverty, 9 am to 11:00 pm
2. November 23, 2017 Thanksgiving Potluck Marathon Meeting and Free Dance, United Against Poverty, 8:00 am to 11:30 pm