Members Present: 4
Location: South Street Ministry
Opened the meeting with a moment of silence followed by the Serenity Prayer.
The Purpose of the Helpline, Twelve Traditions and Twelve Concepts were read.
- Changes to update the verbage and outdated information were discussed. The Chair (Belinda) will type the updates and present them along with the marked up version and present to the Sub-committee at the September meeting.
- Belinda will attend the next Regional Conference to learn more about Helpline service structure from other regions.
- Policies that are not concurrent will be submitted to area in September.
- A request to update The Helpline meeting information in the Orlando Area Meeting List will be submitted.
- Discussion on attending every meeting in the Orlando Area Meeting List resulted in all agreeing to accomplish this before the end of 2017.
- Discussion regarding an event to recruit Helpline members resulted in all agreeing to begin planning an Appreciation Event.
- There was no willlings to fill the Vice-Chair, Secretary or Coordinator vacancies
Concerns or Needs
Chair (me) left before my budget amendment request could be approved. I wasn't feeling well. I was told that it was tabled for September.
In Loving Service,
Your Belinda G,Chair