Members Present: 4
Location: Panera Bread, 296 E Michigan St, Orlando, FL 32806
Recited Serenity Prayer, then read the 4th concept. Read minutes from previous meeting.
- Got NAWS code for new meeting on Friday.
- Removing surplus from budget.
- Updated CleanTalk plugin to block more spam with a firewall.
- Awaiting final confirmation for new meeting space at Prince of Peace.
- For non-flyer requests brought to us, webpage requests they be brought to our subcommittee to discuss before we act. We’re also seeking clarification on whether we are truly the single point of accountability for the website. See section K.1-5 in GOASCNA Guidelines. Vicechair reviewing flyers clause. Also see section K.2.A. – Flyers. Section N.1. – Internet. B.3 – Events
- Where do we draw the line with what is acceptable and not acceptable for out of area flyers?
- Updated our reporting format for our budget in minutes to clarify what we are spending on a month-to-month basis.
- Michele added 5 new emails to GOASCNA Google Group.
Total Budget: $499.74
Expenses: CleanTalk Anti-Spam Plugin - $20
Remaining Balance: $479.74
Concerns or Needs
Next subcommittee meeting: 8/14/2016 @ 6:30 PM
Panera Bread - 296 E Michigan St, Orlando, FL 32806
In Loving Service,