Members Present: 11
Location: 5873 N Dean Road Orlando FL
Opened the meeting with a moment of silence followed by the Serenity Prayer. The 12 Traditions were read.
Post Event Report [3/12] -
- The event was successful. Addicts attended, ate fantastically prepared breakfast foods, listened to four diverse speakers share their E.S.H. (with a focus on Service).
- A profit of $401.15 was collected. [see final figures sheet from event for details]
- S/O to all the members that came together to make this event possible! It would not have been possible without each of you!
March 6th -
- Turned in money from ticket sales for the Area Celebration Event, and finalized delegations of shopping, prep-work and day of tasks.
- Discussed Budget for FY-2016/2017 [proposed due for area March 13]
- Activity members signed up to be "Active" Members - a commitment to the subcommittee for continued participation.
- Created a calendar of events for the rest of the fiscal year. - Delegated Team Captains for each event.
- Discussed how other groups/committees events are affecting the activities subcommittee and its functionality.
- Distributed flyers and tickets to members present
- Discussed upcoming event, and the current activities practices and where improvement could be made to promote support, frequency and success of future events.
Concerns or Needs
Activities would like to see more coordination between groups and subcommittees with regards to events/planning.
April 29, 2016 - Bowling Event @ Colonial Lanes 10pm
May - Service Awareness Day [More will be revealed]
June - Roller Skating [MWBR]
July - Speaker Jam/Picnic [MWBR]
In Loving Service,
Maegen P. - Chair