Members Present: 5
Location: First Christian Church of Orlando, 2565 E. Kaley Ave., Orlando, FL, 32806
Opened the meeting with a moment of silence followed by the Serenity Prayer.
- Reviewed webpage policy to help subcommittee members better understand the process.
- Reviewed current duties and responsibilities.
- Discussed future training of web team.
- A change was made to the Robots.txt to correct how our site is displayed on Google. More will be revealed.
- Posted flyers, calendar requested and meeting changes as requested.
- Na.org was updated with our current BMLT meeting list.
Concerns or Needs
The GOASCNA Discussion group will undergo a re-vamp. An email will be sent to all members of the google group which will give notice they will be deleted from the group. Any current member at large wishing to remain on the group can simply reply to the notice. No action will be needed by currently elected members on the roll call as they will remain on the group. I am asking for direction related to previous admin remaining on the group with posting previledges. I could not find that in our guidlines.
Total Budget $499.74
Next subcommittee meeting 1/11/2016 6:30 First Christian Church of Orlando, 2565 E. Kaley Ave., Orlando, FL, 32806
In Loving Service,
Jack S, Ad-Hoc Chair