Members Present: 5
Location: First Christian Church of Orlando - 2565 E. Kaley Ave. Orlando, FL 32806
Opened the meeting with a moment of silence followed by the Serenity Prayer. The 4th Tradition was read.
• There are 3 new videos about the CAR report explaining the contents. We discussed directing people to na.org/conference
◦ We added the links to the "documents" page on our site. We discussed having Eric edit this page to clean it up and he has already performed some of this task.
• Members added to the GOASCNA Google Groups:
◦ 2 new people were added to the group; One person was already a member of the group and was reviewed for posting privileges.
• Added Webpage and Celebration of Unity subcommittee meetings to the Google calendar.
• We had a group tutorial on calendar requests and updated the records.
• We had a discussion last week regarding a group's recent flyer for "movie night" and whether this was an implied endorsement. We had some feedback from various webpage members which seemed to reflect a possible confliction with our traditions.
• One of our members brought up the idea of adding a "speaker section" to the GOASCNA website. This would be where home groups can record speakers and upload them to our website. There were a few questions raised about this process and the topic/idea did not appear to go any further.
Concerns or Needs
We need support at our subcommittee level and also a Chair & Vice-Chair.
Webpage subcommittee meeting on Thursday (2/13/14) at 6:30pm. First Christian Church of Orlando - 2565 E. Kaley Ave. Orlando, FL 32806
In Loving Service,