Members Present: 5
Location: Downtown Public Library, Magnolia Room, 101 E Central Blvd, Orlando FL
Opened the meeting with a moment of silence followed by the Serenity Prayer. Motion was passed to skip readings due to time constraints.
- NAWS list is up to date
- Drugstrategies.org is now accepting changes for meeting locations and times. WPSC is recommending that GSR's bring this up at homegroup's business meetings to allocate somebody from each home group to have them change the information. Check at area meeting to see responses.
- Server problems appear resolved at this time
- Andy will drop the secretary an email about contact list and area meeting minutes.
- Research moving server for orlandona.org to RSC’s server.
- Webpage subcommittee will be reviewing flyers to look for any missing information or other problems. Prior process was to send to Vice Chair of Area for approval, but found passing approval process to web page removed a step in approval process speeding up flyers getting up on server. This was implemented due to server problems which are now fixed but Vice Chair and WPSC agree that this is working so why change it. This is in accordance with area guidelines.
- Donate button was frozen by Paypal due to account problems. Many thanks to our Treasurer for getting all problems quickly resolved. The donate button has now been working for weeks. We currently have 31 flyers on the website, 17 events and 14 announcements.
Chair - propose to have Andy B. reseek chair position at 09/12 Area meeting
Vice Chair - have commitment from WPSC member for around December nomination when their current commitment is done.
Using the crystal ball hopefully we will have a member acclimated and willing for vice chair position in July when it is time for vice chair to step up to chair position.
Concerns or Needs
Flyers can be posted to the website prior to ASC. Please go to the website and click on the “Website Request” link. JPG, Doc, or PDF is the preferred format.
Meeting list changes to the website can be made prior to ASC. Please go to the website and click on the “Website Request” link and send the change information to the Web Site Subcommittee.
Feel free to email any questions, problems or suggestions with the website to email@example.com or go to the website and website and click on the “Website Request” link.
The next Web Page Subcommittee meeting will be at Tues. September 14th at 6:30 pm at the Downtown Public Library, Magnolia Room, 101 E Central Blvd, Orlando FL
In Loving Service,